1:31 PM

Tagged by Tiffany

Tagged

I am: 29 and a mother of 2 great girls
I think: about taking pictures.
I want: a new camera, and car
I have: 2 kids, 1 husband, and a house to decorate
I dislike: loud, annoying, drunk people.
I miss: Jer
I fear: the time before Christ comes.
I feel: happy knowing my kids are healthy.
I hear: Harley drawing on the chalkboard downstairs
I crave: something sweet or cheetos, I can't decide.
I cry: at movies
I usually: take pictures of everything and everyone
I wonder: if the economy will ever get better
I regret: not continuing my nursing career
I wish: my house was paid for.
I love: Jeremiah
I care: about my kids being happy and safe
I always: tell my children I love them
I worry: about what my kids are learning away from home.
I am not: a great cooker, but Jer makes up for that.
I remember: sleepovers by the pool at my aunts in california.
I believe: the gospel of Jesus Christ is true.
I sing: all the time, but not very well
I don’t always: do the dishes
I argue: alot sometimes.
I win: almost never, but its fun to play
I listen: to music
I don’t understand: why people are so inconsiderate.
I can usually be found: picking up the house, taking pictures, playing with Harley and Mylie.
I need: a nap and a date with my husband.
I forget: almost everything.
I am happy: when my girls are laughing.

I tag Adrianne W.

0 comments: