2:25 PM

Missed the Wedding??


So I know I am a slacker when it comes to this blog. I have been keeping really busy with my photography and trying to finish all of the editing of pictures from Nampa. So if you missed Jazz's wedding on my photo blog are a few of the pictures we took when we were there.
The blog is www.karaburnsphotography.blogspot.com. It has been great actually working alot more with my photography. Maybe soon I will be able to call myself a "professional". Maybe not. Let me know what you all think.

1 comments:

S. and A. Millar said...

Kara good job on the photos! All of them on your sight look great! I want to start dabbling in photography my self, we are looking at cameras right now, trying to decide which one to get. Any thoughts? Also what photo editing program do you use?