1:18 PM

Valentines

So we have never really been big valentines people, ok well maybe it's just me!! But this year we had fun. The girls each decided to make valentines for their classes. Mylie made super hero lollipops and we stole Autumns idea and Harley made lips and mustaches for her class. They turned out really cute and both girls were really excited about them. Mylie was super excited because this would be the first time she gets to pass out valentines in class. She also has 2 boys that like her and gave her special valentines. Harley has 1 special admirer. A little to young, but what can you do!!!.





Last year Jer decided he was going to heart attack the girls beds so when they got home they would be surprised. Well, he did it again this year. Sorry no pictures, we were too excited about the candy. Jer bought both girls their favorite candies and wrote them notes. I guess a tradition is born, we will be doing this every year!!!

With Jer home I was able to go and do my valentine surprise for the family. I went all over town and got Jer, Harley, Mylie, and Quinn each their favorite thing to eat for dinner. Then came home and put it on fancy plates and we used fancy glasses. Sorry again no pictures. I didn't even think about it until right now. The girls always want to use the fancy glasses, so we finally did. I made a heart shaped cake and we had a really fun dinner.

It was a fun day. Now to ration the candy so they don't eat too much in one day!!!

1 comments:

Katie Blacker said...

Hey guys! Sounds like Valentines day was great! we miss you.

P.S. Please feel free to take off my cheeky card logo!! I can't believe you have kept it there this long. You guys are seriously way too nice. But, for reals, it needs to go.