1:13 PM

Practice












Ok, so most of you know I pretend to be a photographer. I really enjoy it, but I think Harley and Mylie are done being models. We finally had a nice day last sunday to go to Temple Square and take spring pictures of the girls. Alot turned out great. I think they wanted to play in the water more than take pictures but what can you do. I have been using photoshop to edit some pictures and have found great "actions" to help with the editing. Here are some of the pictures I took with normal color and some "fixed" up a bit. Hope you enjoy. Let me know what you think of the difference between the two. Which one looks better.

2 comments:

Kristy C said...

They all look great Kara! I think you take really great pics! I wish we lived closer I would have you take some for me :)
I think I like the normal color ones.

Ashlee said...

Those pictures are great! I love the seconds of all the pictures. They look like they should be in an anthropology catalog. LOve them!