9:34 AM



Okay so if Angie is doing this blog thing, I think I will sit down without Jer's help and figure this out. He told me that this is now my project. So here it goes. I thought I was doing good with the Facebook thing, now we are all doing something new. We are not doing much just impatiently waiting for our house to finish. It really hasn't taken that long, its just we need to have our own space back. Sunday since it was still nice weather outside we went up into the bountiful foothills and found a really nice background to take family pictures. Here are just a few of my favorites, I don't think you all want to look through 130 pictures. Enjoy.


1 comments:

S. and A. Millar said...

Shelby sent me your link. Your page looks great! Your kids have sure gotten big! I love the pictures, they look pro. did you take them? If so great job!! This is such a fun way to keep updated on eachothers families isn't it. Well we hope to see you guys soon!